You can view applications:
- Online via Public Access www.peterborough.gov.uk/publicaccess
- Online at our Customer Service Centre at Bayard Place,
Broadway, Peterborough, PE1 1FB
- Online at the internet terminals in public libraries
You may wish to comment on an application
Find information here on what we will
take into account when considering planning applications.
You can comment either by:
- Submitting comments online via the Public Access
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
(include your address so we are able to register your
- Fax: (01733) 453505
- Write to: Planning Services, Stuart House East Wing, St John's
Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DD
If you comment on an application, please note that the Council
cannot enter into individual correspondence.
To find out the progress of an application, please go to
where you can register with the service which will enable you to
track the application through to when a decision is made.
Please be aware that your comments will be made available
to view on a public file.
If you comment on an application, we will
only write to you again in the following circumstances:
- the application is changed significantly by
- the application is withdrawn by the
- the application is going to be presented to
the Planning & Environmental Protection Committee
Due to a change in the appeals process it should be noted any
representations made at the application stage for householder
applications, received on or after 6 April 2009, will be those that
are taken forward if an appeal against refusal is subsequently made
by the applicant, and there will be no further opportunity for the
public to comment.