Housing benefit BACS form (including Safeguarding)

Please note: this online form is only to be completed by the tenant or landlord to which the claim relates.

The form can be used to: 

  • update your BACS details
  • update payment details to receive payment by BACS instead of cheque 
  • landlords can request payments on behalf of their tenants (including safeguarding requests)
  • tenants can request payments to be made to their landlord  (including safeguarding requests).
Processing Request