Families arriving from Ukraine with school-aged children who need to apply for a school place can do so by downloading and completing the document below.
Apply for a school place for a Ukrainian child
Find out more on our admissions webpages:
- If you are the Host and have made an application before your family arrived, have you told us they are now with you?
- You must name the parent on the application form as they are the one with parental responsibility.
- Please ensure your application is complete and you have submitted evidence of identification and date of birth.
- If a family is not residing with you but at another address, we will need evidence for the address where the applicant will be living.
- Please email or attach documents to the application but do not send a link to a cloud account as we cannot access them.
Please note: All Ukrainian school admission applications will be treated equally with all school admission applications.
- Due to pressures on school places, a school place will be offered when the family are resident in the UK.
- If your Ukrainian family want to put their child into a different year group, they need to take up a school place for the correct chronological year group initially and discuss with the school the possibility of going back a year. There is no automatic right to do this. Schools will liaise with parents/child on the suitability and in some cases, families may look to officially defer.
Find out more on our deferrals webpages: