The School Admissions Regulations 2012 require local authorities to publish annually information regarding proposed changes to school admission arrangements.
The Annual Consultation of Admission Arrangements in Peterborough will take place between 1 November 2017 and 15 December 2017.
Consultation documents for 2019-2020
The documents being consulted on are:
- Co-ordinated Secondary Admissions Scheme 2019/20 (PDF 195.00KB) – this document contains the proposed timetable for admission to secondary schools for admissions in September 2019.
- Co-ordinated Primary Admissions Scheme 2019/20 (PDF 200.38KB) – this document contains the proposed timetable for admission to primary schools for admissions in September 2019.
- Local Authority Secondary Admission Arrangements 2019/20 (PDF 73.50KB) - this document contains details of the admission arrangements for the county’s community secondary school and definitions applicable to this policy.
- Local Authority Primary Admission Arrangements 2019/20 (PDF 76.00KB) - this document contains details of the admission arrangements for the county’s community and voluntary controlled primary, infant and junior schools and definitions applicable to this policy.
- Admission Criteria for Own Admission Authority Schools 2019/20 (PDF 206.53KB) – Copies of individual admission arrangements/policies for own admission authority schools within Peterborough, not consulting separately, where a change is being proposed for admission to the school in 2019/20.
Own Admission Authority School consultation documents
- Fulbridge Academy Over-Subscription Criteria 2019 (PDF 69.73KB)
- Nene Park Academy Admissions Arrangements 2019-2020 (PDF 147.81KB)
- Orton Wistow Primary School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 (PDF 205.91KB)
- St John Fisher Admissions Policy 2019 (PDF 150.31KB)
- St John Fisher Supplementary Information Form 2019 (PDF 187.91KB)
Own Admission Authority School Consultation Documents
Consultation will take place between 20 November 2017 and 12 January 2018
- Stanground Academy 2019 Admissions Policy (PDF, 224.21 KB)