Manor Drive Solutions
Manor Drive Solutions (MDS) is provided through a partnership agreement with Serco to the Peterborough City Council. MDS is a temporary register of admin and office specialist staff on zero based hour’s contracts who are supplied back to Peterborough City Council and Serco.
We are seeking to recruit those with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Office administration
- Customer services - call center, reception
- Finance – payroll/pensions, accountancy, procurement
- Team Management
- Project management and/or Administration support
- PA and secretarial (including Minute Taking)
- Data input
- Minute taking
MDS offers the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to various departments within the council.
All assignments are different and can be full time or part time, assignments are based in locations around Peterborough.
Assignments can last up to 6 months, many of our temporary staff have gone onto fixed term contracts and permanent positions.
Benefits for MDS temporary staff
- Good rates of pay
- Variety, with work across a range of services including, Adult Social Care, Children’s Social Care, Business Support Assistants, Business Support Officers, Customer Service Assistants and many more
- Training provided per the requirements of the assignment
- Flexibility enabling you to work for other agencies at the same time
- Paid on a weekly basis by BACS
- You have access to hot beverages including tea and coffee.
Once in an assignment you will be giving login details to Serco’s OurWorld which means that you can view and apply for internal positions. Serco’s external roles are advertised on the Serco website on the careers and jobs page.
How to Register with MDS
Send your CV to email@example.com, if you have the skills and experience we are looking for then we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Please make sure you have the necessary Right to Work documents to enable you to work in the UK.
Alternatively you can provide your full birth certificate in conjunction with your NI card/documentation, if your name is different please provide the relevant certification.
Once the interview has taken place and if you are suitable to join the MDS database, then you will become registered with us.