Creating a new vehicle access (dropped kerb)

To find out if you need planning permission to create a new vehicle access to your property you will need to submit details on the form below and pay a fee of £25. A Planning Officer will then contact you to discuss your request. 

Once you have submitted your application you can make a payment online, by cheque or by phone on 01733 453410. Once we have received payment we will be able to process your request.

Site and proposal

Please select the site address using the postcode and answer the relevant questions.

Your details

Please provide your contact details