General enquiry form

You can use this form to ask questions or make general enquiries to Peterborough City Council.

To report problems or issues with the service you have received from the Council, including rubbish and waste, anti-social behaviour and roads and streets, please use our online reporting form.

Please note: our expected response time can be up to 10 working days.

Please note: If you are a social care provider and have any questions regarding Adult Social Care commissioning, please complete our commissioning contact form instead.

Please note: If you would like to report a missed bin collection or a damaged bin, then please use our online reporting form instead.

Please note: If you are interested in advertising on one of our roundabouts or lampposts, then please visit our advertising page instead.

Please note: If you need to report an issue with a payment or ticket machine, then please email instead.

Your details

After typing in the postcode, please click on 'search address' and select your property from the drop-down.

Processing Request