Report it online

You can report a wide variety of local issues online to Peterborough City Council.

In order to ensure that our staff can respond to your report as quickly as possible, please read this page carefully and select the appropriate form or system to make your report.

We are constantly working to improve our online reporting services. While we are developing our new systems, we need to learn more about what you're reporting so please be clear in your reports.

Please note: Shrub and hedge cutting during the summer bird nesting season is only carried out where the shrubs and hedges pose a real and present health and safety risk to the public. This may include blocking or obstructing footpaths and roads, or causing a health and safety sight line issue for pedestrians, motorists or cyclists. All Peterborough City Council shrubs and hedges are scheduled for a full cut back during the winter season between October and February.

You can use our 'bins and rubbish' form to report:

  • Request for a new bin/caddy liner
  • Missed bin collection
  • Litter and street cleaning
  • Fly-tipping
  • Stolen bin
  • Broken glass or sharp needles
  • Damaged or missing bins
  • Clinical waste collection

You can use our new online reporting tool to report:

  • Bridges and underpasses
  • Public drains and flooding
  • Potholes
  • Road works, roads and pavements
  • Safety fences and railings
  • Seats and benches
  • Signs and bollards
  • Traffic signals
  • Winter gritting

You can use our 'anti-social behaviour' form to report:

  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Unauthorised traveller's site
  • Damage to play areas
  • Graffiti

You can use our 'noise and nuisances' form to report:

  • Noise complaint
  • Premises prejudicial to health
  • Flies from businesses
  • High hedges
  • Smoke, smells and fumes
Processing Request