Market Shaping Event Presentations 2017
Providers can view below the presentations from our two Market Shaping Events that both took place at KingsGate Community Church & Conference Centre in Peterborough.
Our first Market Shaping Event took place on February 14 and was for providers from all sectors and our more recent event on June 19 was specifically for Residential & Nursing Homes.
Our latest Market Shaping Event at KingsGate Community Church in Peterborough for the Voluntary Sector took place on September 11 2017 with over 30 providers in attendance. Please click on the link to take a look at the areas that were discussed.
- Help you to develop your workforce, through improving knowledge and skills
- Ensure the workforce are competent and confident in delivering effective person centred care and support.
- Facilitate the promotion of health and well being
- Promote and support people to maintain their independence
Courses are free of charge to care and support providers within the Private, Voluntary and Independent sector in Peterborough, including Personal Assistants.
We have taken on board feedback received from previous years when developing this year’s training programme.
Every month the Quality Improvement Team offer care providers information and resources relating to a specific theme. These information sheets contains details about the resources made available to you by your Quality Improvement Officer.
Newsletter August theme - communication
Newsletter September theme - dementia
Newsletter Autumn theme - dementia
We recently set up some pilots which have proven to be very successful. We are now looking at adding extra sessions throughout the city:
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and DBS checked.
- All the programmes will be reviewed after 5 weeks.
- We can deliver at other venues but all venues will need to be fully accessible.
- The sessions are fully inclusive and designed for people of all abilities and disability.
- Each session should be for 10+participants.
For more details please email Nikki Griffiths or Bryan Tyler: firstname.lastname@example.org or