Market Shaping Event Presentations 2017
Providers can view below the presentations from our two Market Shaping Events that both took place at KingsGate Community Church & Conference Centre in Peterborough.
Our first Market Shaping Event took place on February 14 and was for providers from all sectors and our more recent event on June 19 was specifically for Residential & Nursing Homes.
Information on our next Market Shaping Event in September 2017 will be announced shortly.
- Help you to develop your workforce, through improving knowledge and skills
- Ensure the workforce are competent and confident in delivering effective person centred care and support.
- Facilitate the promotion of health and well being
- Promote and support people to maintain their independence
Courses are free of charge to care and support providers within the Private, Voluntary and Independent sector in Peterborough, including Personal Assistants.
We have taken on board feedback received from previous years when developing this year’s training programme.
Quality Improvement Team newsletter launched
The latest edition of the Quality Improvement Newsletter can now be viewed which has up to the minute news on a variety of topics.
We recently set up some pilots which have proven to be very successful. We are now looking at adding extra sessions throughout the city:
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and DBS checked.
- All the programmes will be reviewed after 5 weeks.
- We can deliver at other venues but all venues will need to be fully accessible.
- The sessions are fully inclusive and designed for people of all abilities and disability.
- Each session should be for 10+participants.
For more details please email Nikki Griffiths or Bryan Tyler: firstname.lastname@example.org or