A personal assistant (PA) can be employed if you need care and support to enable you to live as independently as possible at home. Personal assistants can provide help with your care and support needs for many duties, including:
- washing and dressing
- assisting with medication
- healthcare tasks
- cooking and feeding
- supporting you to go out and about.
Personal assistants are usually employed by people who:
- are in receipt of a personal budget for their care and support
- are directing their own care thought their own individual budgets
- are funding their own care and support.
Search the Peterborough Care Directory for personal assistants available in your area. The PA's registered on our Peterborough Care Directory have been trained and DBS checked by PCVS, giving you the assurance they meet our standards.