Guidance for shoppers
The number of cases of COVID-19 in Peterborough remains high.
So, if you’re planning a trip to the city centre it’s as important as ever to stay COVID-19 safe to protect you, your loved ones and your community. Remember to keep your distance, meet up as much as possible in the fresh air or in well ventilated spaces, take your two lateral flow tests a week, continue with good hand hygiene and get both doses of your vaccine.
In order for all shoppers to have a safe and enjoyable trip, we recommend the following:
- Wear a face covering in indoor spaces if you feel more comfortable.
- Be considerate of other shoppers, particularly those with restricted mobility
- Be considerate of staff working in stores, they are doing their best to keep you safe
- Use contactless or phone/app payment where possible
- Sanitise your hands regularly while shopping
- Do not go shopping if you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms
- Meet up as much as possible in the fresh air or in well ventilated spaces
- Get your vaccine