Details of all current commissioned services:
- Papworth Tust - weekly youth clubs, and school holiday activities, contact 01480 357200
- Phoenix School - Play Days, Play Buddies, including 4 weeks of school summer break activities, and After School Club for children and young people with autism and/or challenging behaviours, including family swimming opportunities, contact 01733 391666
- Circles Network in partnership with Phoenix - targeted youth group and weekend activity days, opportunities, 07598 259125
- Early Years Team - access to short breaks nursery provision through special education needs panel, contact 01733 864017
- Vivacity - disability sports programmes, during term time and school holidays and adapted cycles based at Ferry Meadows contact 01733 863866
- DIAL – information, advice and guidance about benefits and entitlements, contact 01733 265551
Please contact providers directly for further information.