Here's all you need to know about opening hours for Peterborough City Council’s customer service centre over the Christmas and New Year period.
The council's customer service centre will close at 12noon on Christmas Eve, except for adult and children’s social care which have dedicated phone numbers in operation from 12noon to 4pm.
A normal service - telephone enquiry 8am to 6pm and face-to-face enquiry 9am to 5pm - will be in place on 29, 30 and 31 December.
Peterborough City Council, customer service centre Christmas operating hours:
- 24 December (Christmas Eve) - 8am to 12pm (adult and children’s social care, until 4pm)
- 25, 26, 27 and 28 December - Closed
- 29 December - Normal service
- 30 December - Normal service
- 31 December (New Year’s Eve) - Normal service
- 1 January (New Year’s Day) - Closed
You can contact the council by calling: 01733 747474 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For adult social care the number to call between 12pm and 4pm on Christmas Eve only is 01733 296323.
- For children’s social care the numbers to call between 12pm and 4pm on Christmas Eve only are 01733 864170 or 01733 864180.
Emergency contact out of hours:
- If you require social care help urgently out of hours please contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01733 234724 who will be able to advise you further.
- For all Highway and Street Lighting emergencies please call 0845 604 3127.
- If you have any other emergency out of hours, or on a bank holiday, please call 01733 864157.
For full information on our regular customer service contact details please visit www.peterborough.gov.uk/contact-us