My Peterborough - online reporting and requests

You can use the online form below to report a range of issues including potholes, street cleaning, flytipping, noise complaints and many more.

You can also use the form to request a new bin if your bin has been lost, damaged or stolen.

Download the MyPeterborough app

Alternatively, you can download the free smartphone app:

Please note: If you are unable to report the issue using the online form there are a number of other ways you can contact us.