On this page:
Applying for an older person's bus pass
If you are applying for an older person's bus pass you will need to provide copies of the following documents:
- Proof of residency
- Proof of date of birth (you are eligible after your 65th birthday)
- Passport style photo with your full name written on the back
Applying for disabled person's bus pass
If you are applying for a disabled person's bus pass you will need to provide a copy of one of the following documents, which must be up to date:
- Blue badge
- Disability Living Allowance letter/ Personal Independence Payment letter
- Education, Health and Care Plan
- Certificate of Vision Impairment
- Evidence or registration with an appropriate association or body
- Bus pass application form filled out by GP/NHS Mental Health Professional
- A letter from DVLA stating that you have been refused or revoked a licence for medical reasons
You will also need to provide a passport style photo with your full name written on the back.
To apply for an older person's bus pass or a disabled person's bus pass, complete the application form and return it, along with the supporting documents, to buspassoffice@peterborough.
Visitor Information Centre
41 Bridge Street
Please note: Do not send original documents, please send copies only.
There is a charge of £10 for a replacement pass, there is no charge if your pass has been stolen but a Police crime reference number must be provided.
All passes will be sent by post to your home address within 7-10 working days.