On this page:
- Search our Frequently Asked Questions.
Click one of the buttons below to help you pay, report, apply or book something online.
- Customer services: 01733 747474 (8am to 6pm)
Alternatively, you can call the following departments directly:
- Benefit enquiries - 01733 452241 (8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Council Tax enquiries - 01733 452258
- Children's Services referral and assessment - 01733 864170 or 864180
- Electoral services - 01733 452249
- Family information services - 01733 864446 (9am to 5pm)
- Housing needs - 01733 864064
- Licensing - 01733 453491 or email email@example.com
- Register Office - 01733 864646
The following contacts are for emergencies outside of our normal business hours only:
- Social Care emergencies 01733 234724
- Highway and Street Lighting emergencies 0845 604 3127
- If you have any other emergency out of normal business hours, please call 01733 864157.
Use our freephone number 0800 389 1977 to make payments to: Council Tax, Business Rates, Parking Fines (PCN), Invoices or Housing Benefit overpayments.
- Bayard Place
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Cash Office
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 2pm