We are currently (Monday 27 February) experiencing an unusually high number of calls into our call centre (01733 747474), resulting in long waiting times.
If your call can wait until tomorrow please try then, or further details about how you can contact us through one of our other channels are below.
- Customer services: 01733 747474 (8am to 6pm)
Alternatively, you can call the following departments directly:
- Benefit enquiries - 01733 452241 (8.30am to 5.30pm)
- Council Tax enquiries - 01733 452258
- Children's Services referral and assessment - 01733 864170 or 864180
- Electoral services - 01733 452249
- Family information services - 01733 864446 (9am to 5pm)
- Housing needs - 01733 864064
- Licensing - 01733 453491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Office - 01733 864646
The following contacts are for emergencies outside of our normal business hours only:
- Social Care emergencies 01733 234724
- Highway and Street Lighting emergencies 0845 604 3127
- If you have any other emergency out of normal business hours, please call 01733 864157.
Use our freephone number 0800 389 1977 to make payments to: Council Tax, Business Rates, Parking Fines (PCN), Invoices or Housing Benefit overpayments.
- Bayard Place
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Cash Office
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 2pm