You can report a variety of local issues online to Peterborough City Council.
In order to ensure that our staff can respond to your report as quickly as possible, please read this page carefully and select the appropriate form or system to make your report.
Bins and rubbish
You can use our bins and rubbish form to report:
- Missed bin collection
- Request for a new bin/caddy liner (read more online if you are already waiting for a food caddy)
- Stolen, damaged or missing bins
- Clinical waste collection
- Litter, broken glass and street cleaning
Roads, streets and trees
You can use our online reporting tool to report:
- Fly-tipping and graffiti
- Public drains and flooding
- Potholes, road works and pavement damage
- Broken seats, fences, signs, bollards and traffic signals
- Winter gritting and issues with council-owned trees
You can use our anti-social behaviour form to report:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Abandoned vehicles
- Unauthorised traveller's site
- Damage to play areas
Noise and nuisances
A noise or nuisance is where the actions of another are unreasonable and cause a substantial interference to the use and enjoyment of a resident’s property or are prejudicial to health.
Complaints can only be investigated when you are affected at home. If you are affected at work please report this to your health and safety representative.
You must read the guidance on the noise and nuisances page before making a report.
Breaches of planning control and building regulations
You can use our planning and building regulations issue form to report:
- Dangerous structures or buildings
- Building work, engineering operations and material changes of use without planning permission
- Development not carried out in accordance with approved plans
- Conditions of planning permission or a s106 legal agreement that have not been complied with
- Unauthorised demolition in a Conservation Area and unauthorised works to a Listed Building
- Removal or works to a protected tree without consent
- Display of advertisements without consent