You can report a variety of local issues online to Peterborough City Council.
In order to ensure that our staff can respond to your report as quickly as possible, please read this page carefully and select the appropriate form or system to make your report.
We are constantly working to improve our online reporting services. While we are developing our new systems, we need to learn more about what you're reporting so please be clear in your reports.
Bins and rubbish
You can use our 'bins and rubbish' form to report:
- Request for a new bin/caddy liner
- Missed bin collection
- Litter, broken glass and street cleaning
- Stolen, damaged or missing bins
- Clinical waste collection
Roads, streets and trees
You can use our online reporting tool to report:
- Public drains and flooding
- Road works, roads and pavements
- Broken seats, fences, signs and bollards
- Broken traffic signals
- Winter gritting
- Issues with council-owned trees
You can use our 'anti-social behaviour' form to report:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Abandoned vehicles
- Unauthorised traveller's site
- Damage to play areas and graffiti
Noise and nuisances
A noise or nuisance is where the actions of another are unreasonable and cause a substantial interference to the use and enjoyment of a resident’s property or are prejudicial to health.
Complaints can only be investigated when you are affected at home. If you are affected at work report this to your health and safety representative.
You must read the guidance on the noise and nuisances page before making a report.
Breaches of Planning Control and Building Regulations
You can use our 'report a planning or building regulations issue' form to report:
- Dangerous structures or buildings
- Building work, engineering operations and material changes of use carried out without planning permission
- Development not carried out in accordance with the approved plans
- Conditions of planning permission or a s106 legal agreement that have not been complied with
- Unauthorised demolition in a Conservation Area
- Unauthorised works to a Listed Building
- Removal of or works to a protected tree without consent or notification
- Display of advertisements without consent