Make a complaint

If you would like to tell us about a service you haven't received or to report an issue such as any of the following: 

  • missed bin collection
  • fly-tipping
  • street light fault
  • pot hole
  • noise complaint

then please use our online reporting system tool

Make a complaint

To make a complaint about the council you can contact the complaints team using the following details:

Complaints Team
Peterborough City Council
Customer Services Centre
Bayard Place

Telephone: 01733 296331

Two stage complaint process

Size: 77.40 KB File format: pdf

Corporate complaints policy

Size: 362.57 KB File format: pdf

You can also make a complaint by using the online complaints form