The following information is available about national non-domestic rates (NNDR) (business rates):
- National non-domestic rates credits
- New national non-domestic rates occupiers (see the 'All national non-domestic rates accounts spreadsheet' and sort the 'liable from date' column into newest to oldest date order)
- All national non-domestic rates accounts
This information is for Quarter 2 (1 July to 30 September 2022) and was updated on 10 November 2022.
The information for Quarter 3 (1 October to 31 December 2022) will be available from January 2023.
If you require these files in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NNDR All Properties Quarter 2 (1 July to 30 September 2022)
- NNDR Credits Quarter 2 (1 July to 30 September 2022)
- NNDR New Occupiers
Coronavirus grant funding
Grants issued to help businesses during the lockdown
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have received multiple FOI requests concerning grants issued to help businesses during the lockdown. This is the final grant information pulled together from our records relating to Small Business Grants Fund (SBGF) and the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Business Grants Fund (HLBGF).
Please note: the information applies to those grants issued under the scheme, which closed on 31 August 2020.
Local authority payments to small and medium businesses
Local authorities have continued to receive and distribute funding to support small and medium businesses in England during the pandemic.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy now publishes data covering coronavirus grant schemes managed by local authorities. Access the data online.