Aragon Direct Services is a trading company of Peterborough Limited, a private limited company in its own right, created as a new local authority trading company by Peterborough City Council (PCC).
This private company has been set up so that we can operate with a commercial mindset to generate revenues to offset the PCC subsidy, but always be focused on operating for the benefit of the residents and businesses in Peterborough.
Part Time Cleaner (Term Time Only)
10 hours per week - Monday to Friday, Term Time Only
Aragon Direct Services (a trading name of Peterborough Limited) are recruiting a part time, term time only Cleaner to work as part of their team based in Peterborough.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain a clean and safe environment for school staff and pupils.
What does the role involve?
· Emptying bins and removing waste to a designated area.
· Cleaning, washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuuming to a required standard.
· Cleaning toilets and washrooms to the required standard where allocated.
· Using powered equipment where necessary (vacuums, carpet cleaners, scrubbing machines) Training given on induction.
· Cleaning of work surfaces and furniture as directed.
What are we looking for?
· Previous cleaning experience.
· Able to work on own.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children with whom you come into contact.
· Communicating effectively with the children and staff.
· You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job.
· A wiliness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
· Due to the nature of the role you need to be hard working, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
Based in Peterborough, this is a part time, term time only, permanent opportunity.
The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an attractive benefits package including pension scheme, holidays and life assurance scheme.
Interested? Then please submit your application by submitting your CV.
Closing Date for applications: 24 January 2020
Passenger Transport Driver- Part Time/Term Time Only
Aragon Direct Services (a trading name of Peterborough Limited) are recruiting a part time Passenger Transport Driver to work as part of their team based in Peterborough.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain a safe environment for pupils accessing transport services. Where required, working with a passenger assistant to provide high quality school transport service throughout the designated area, providing the service user with a positive experience of our transport services and reflect the values of Aragon Direct Services.
Hours of work – 2 hours in the morning approx. 0715 – 0915 and 2 hours in the afternoon approx. 1430 -1630. Monday – Friday, during term time.
This is a rewarding role working with a variety of students. Assisting our service users daily to help promote independence.
What does the role involve?
· To collect and deliver allocated clients from designated pick up points, to their destination, ensuring at all times that they are safe and comfortable, and that when travelling all occupants of the vehicle are securely strapped in position using the full range of restrain systems provided.
· Report any concerns over behavioural, physical, mental or other health needs of the clients to the school and/or line manager. Completing accident forms where required.
· Deliver the clients to the safe custody of their designated drop off point.
· Complete regular bus pass checks and report any issues.
· To undertake daily vehicle checks before use and at the end of each day (brakes, oil, water, tyres, cleanliness and any vehicle damage).
· To keep tidy, whilst in possession, the vehicle (inside and out) and to report when interior/exterior clean is required.
· Responsible for maintaining and conducting oneself in a professional manner towards colleagues and other agencies.
· Display a good attitude to our clients, school staff, visitors, public and colleagues.
· Unrestricted D1 or Full PSV Licence
(Training will be considered for the right candidates)
Based in Peterborough, this is a part time, term time only, permanent opportunity. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an attractive benefits package including pension scheme, holidays and life assurance scheme.
As part of the Induction process all applicants will undergo a drug and alcohol test, in addition to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date – 24 January 2020 Please send CVs to email@example.com