Care at Home tendering exercise
The tender opportunity for the Provision of Care at Home Services has been published. A copy of the Contract Notice can be viewed using the following link:
Please read the Contract Notice as this will provide you with the legal notice information the Council is required to issue. Should you wish to express your interest in this tender opportunity and submit a tender submission you can obtain and download a copy of the Invitation to Tender using the link to the Council's e-procurement system, SourceDogg, detailed in the Notice. Please note that tender submissions are required to be submitted by 4pm on 30 November 2017.
Care at Home in Peterborough Provider Event
The council recently invited Registered Domiciliary Care Providers who were interested in participating in the next Care at Home tendering exercise, for the provision of support services for Peterborough’s residents to attend the Care at Home Provider Event held on August 1 2017 and 11 September 2017 in Peterborough.
The aim of this event was to:
- Outline the Commissioning approach
- Outline key areas of the specification
- Present an overview on how to submit bids using the Council’s e-Sourcing procurement portal SourceDogg
The presentation to Domiciliary Care Providers and the subsequent Question & Answer Session from the event are now available to view below.
Tender guidance event
The council recently invited Registered Domiciliary Care and Supported Living Providers who were interested in participating in the next Care at Home tendering exercise, for the provision of support services for Peterborough’s residents to attend a tender guidance event held on 13 September 2017 in Peterborough. The aim of this event was to:
- Understand the structure, composition and language of the tender documents
- Be able to identify the important areas of a tender
- Understand the way tender submissions are scored
- Quick overview of Council's e-tendering system – ‘SourceDogg’
The presentation from this event is now available to view below.