Most of our schools base their over-subscription criteria on having a defined catchment area.
School catchment areas
How to use our ESRI Map:
- After clicking the link above, Click in the boxes next to 'Primary schools' and 'Primary school catchment areas' or 'Secondary schools and 'Secondary school catchment areas' depending on your requirement.
- In the search box in the top left corner of the map enter your postcode and press 'enter' or click on the 'Magnifying glass'.
- This will then show you the catchment area your home is in and it's proximity to the school.
All Community Primary schools have catchment areas; Voluntary Aided Primary Schools either have no catchment or a specific catchment based on the local parish.
These Secondary schools do not have a defined catchment area;
- City of Peterborough Academy
- Saint John Fisher Catholic High School
- The Kings School
- Thomas Deacon Academy