Benefit fraud


It is estimated that £2 billion is lost through benefit fraud every year. If you think someone is getting benefits that they are not entitled to then please report it.

Report benefit fraud

If you would like to report any of the following: 

  • Housing Benefit
  • Income Support
  • ESA
  • Disability Benefits

You can do this on GOV.UK by clicking the button below.

Report council tax support fraud

If you would like to report council tax support benefit fraud please click on the button below.

You can call our fraud hotline on 01733 452250 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday. If you ring outside these hours then we have a 24 hour answer machine. This service is confidential and you do not have to leave your name.