Skip to main content

Temporary accommodation charges

Residents living in temporary accommodation are responsible for paying a weekly charge for accommodation and services.

You would have been given details of how much your charges are on the licence agreement issued when you were provided with the accommodation.

Please note: when making a payment please provide your rent account reference number.

Even if you are claiming housing benefit or Universal Credit, there will probably be a part of the charge that you must pay yourself.

If you have difficulty making your payments, you should contact the Housing Needs Case Officer.