Skip to main content

Permanent travellers sites charges

Residents living on one of the permanent Travellers' sites at Norwood Lane or Oxney Road are responsible for paying a weekly charge for accommodation (rent) and / or services.

You should have details of how much your charges are on your licence agreement.

You can pay with cash or card at any PayZone outlet using a PayZone card.

You can obtain a PayZone card from the Housing Needs Team. Please email

Even if you are claiming Housing Benefit or Universal Credit, you must pay for the service charge yourself.