- Peterborough City Council
- Cambridgeshire Police
- Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service
They work with a wide range of other services across the public and voluntary sector, as well as community groups.
Co-operating authorities are crucial to the success of the SaferPeterborough Partnership, they play a key part in delivering the objectives of the Partnership plan.
Co-operating authorities include:
- Cambridgeshire Criminal Justice Board
- Cambridgeshire Magistrates
- Citizen's Advice Bureau
- Cross Keys Homes
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Her Majesty's Court Service
- HMP Peterborough
- Jobcentre Plus
- Peterborough and Fenland Mind
- Peterborough Council for Voluntary Service
- Peterborough Family Mediation Service
- Peterborough Racial Equality Council
- Victim Support
SaferPeterborough Partnership Plan
The Government requires us to produce a Partnership Plan, which covers three years, 2014 to 2017. The plan sets out the areas which the partnership will prioritise over the coming year, over and above the day-to-day activity that each organisation undertakes.
We can't prioritise everything you have told us needs doing, therefore we have highlighted areas that will bring the biggest improvements to the lives of the greatest number of people.
We have also prioritised neighbourhoods where people are most vulnerable to crime and community breakdown.
SaferPeterborough is committed to ensuring that any member of our community can have access to information in the Partnership Plan.
It is important you know:
- The areas of business that we consider to be most important
- What we are going to do to improve in these areas
- How we will know if we have been successful
To ensure you have access to as much information, we will:
- Publish a summary of the plan in easily understood language
- Ensure the full plan is easily accessible to those who wish to see more detail than contained in the summary
- Have available on a quarterly basis our performance against our targets
- Hold at least two ‘Face the People’ consultation events to allow you to question the partnership about performance