Welcome to our Family Hubs offer
Family Hubs is a national programme to help ensure that babies, children and families have the support they need, when it is needed. We have received extra funding from the government to develop Family Hubs. We will build on current services, identify gaps and expand delivery in some services.
What are Family Hubs?
The Family Hubs offer will provide high-quality support for families with children aged 0-19. (Or up to age 25 for young people with special educational needs).
- Parent support, particularly for parents of children aged 0 to 2 years.
- Help and ideas to support your child’s learning and development.
- How to support your child to become happy, independent and resilient adults.
- Support for parents emotional well-being in the first years of parenthood.
- Help with infant feeding.
- To set up parent and carer panels and engagement with families.
- To provide more information, support and advice online.
Developing our Family Hubs offer
We will be developing the Family Hubs offer between March 2023 and March 2025. We already have a range of services that are part of the Family Hubs offer.