Important copyright notice
Material submitted to the Council is protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act).You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes,to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Please refer to the guidance below for details on how to use this system.
- How do I view planning applications?
- How do I comment on a planning application?
- What is taken into account when considering planning applications?
- How do I register for notifications of new planning applications?
- How do I view appeals against planning decisions?
- How do I view planning enforcement notices?
- How do I view the planning history of my property?