We provide a professional registration service for life's important events such as births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships as well as a nationality checking service for those of you applying for British citizenship and celebratory services such as naming ceremonies, renewal of marriage vows and citizenship ceremonies.
- Telephone: 01733 864646
- Fax: 01733 566049
- Email: email@example.com
|Monday||9am until 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am until 4pm|
|Wednesday||9am until 4pm|
|Thursday||9am until 6.30pm (telephone enquiries until 6pm only)|
|Friday||10am until 4pm|
|Saturday||By previous appointment only|
Please note: that other than welcoming disability assistance dogs, we do not allow animals in the building.
33 Thorpe Road
The Register Office for Peterborough is required by law to gather data on births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships. We value your privacy and so you can find out more about how we use your data through the Register Office Privacy Notice and the Register Office's list of processing activities.
In 2016 at the register office there were:
- 84 compliments – a 47% improvement on the previous year so thank you!
- 5 complaints – none upheld
- 214 customer service cards completed for birth registrations and notices of marriage/civil partnership appointments.
Examples of the feedback we've received:
- Birth registration: "The service that the register office provides is perfect. Personally I wouldn’t change anything.”
- Notices of marriage: "The service was really quick and we had our appointment the next day” and “A really lovely service. Thank you!"
- Certificate orders: "The service was very good. No improvement needed."
- Death registration: "You made a difficult job very respectful and helpful – thank you" and “We found [the Registrar] very helpful today, showing us respect & sympathy throughout our visit. Much appreciated.”
You can use the form below to make a suggestion, leave a comment, or compliment.