We provide a professional registration service for life's important events such as births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships as well as a nationality checking service for those of you applying for British citizenship and celebratory services such as naming ceremonies, renewal of marriage vows and citizenship ceremonies.
- Telephone: 01733 864646
- Fax: 01733 566049
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||9am until 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am until 4pm|
|Wednesday||9am until 4pm|
|Thursday||9am until 6.30pm|
|Friday||10am until 4pm|
|Saturday||By previous appointment only|
Please note: that other than welcoming disability assistance dogs, we do not allow animals in the building.
- 33 Thorpe Road
Peterborough Ceremonies Guide
Suggestions and feedback
In 2014/15 at the register office there were:
- 57 compliments – thank you!
- 5 complaints – only one upheld
- 284 customer service cards completed for birth and death registrations and Nationality Checking Service appointments.
Examples of the feedback we've received:
- Death registration: "You made a difficult job very respectful and helpful – thank you."
- Notices of marriage: "The service was really quick and we had our appointment the next day."
"A really lovely service. Thank you!"
- Certificate orders: "The service was very good. No improvement needed."
You can use the form below to make a suggestion, leave a comment, or compliment.