Discharge of planning or listed building condition(s) (PF27)

Where a planning permission has been granted subject to conditions that require further action prior to or during development you will need to use this form to apply to have these conditions discharged.

Guidance Notes

What you need to submit

The list below details supporting documents that may need to be submitted as part of your application. Please refer to each section below in order to determine whether or not you need to submit it as part of your application.