Householder Works or Extension (PF01)

The Householder Application for Works or Extension to a Dwelling form should be used for proposals to alter or enlarge a single house, including works within the curtilage (boundary/garden) of a house. Proposals to alter or enlarge more than one house will require the submission of a full planning application (PF04).

The statutory determination period for this type of application is 8 weeks from the date the application is valid

Guidance Notes

Please note: minor works do not always need planning permission, please refer to the Planning Portal guide before you apply.

What you need to submit

The list below details supporting documents that may need to be submitted as part of your application. Please refer to each section below in order to determine whether or not you need to submit it as part of your application.