Full Planning Permission (Change of use ONLY) (PF04)

The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended) puts all uses of land and buildings into various use categories.

If you are proposing to change the use of a building or land you may need to apply for planning permission. To check whether permission is required please refer to the Planning Portal guidance.

If planning permission is needed you will need to apply using the Application for Full Planning Permission form. The list below details the documents you may need to submit to support an application purely to change the use of land or a building. If additional works are proposed that materially affect the external appearance of the building, please refer to the Full Planning Permission option in the drop-down selection above.

The statutory determination period for this type of applicaion is 13 weeks from the date the application is valid for a major development, 8 weeks in all other cases.

Guidance Notes

What you need to submit

The list below details supporting documents that may need to be submitted as part of your application. Please refer to each section below in order to determine whether or not you need to submit it as part of your application.