Variation or Removal of condition - Section 73 (PF25)

Planning conditions are often applied to the grant of planning permission. These limit and control the way in which the planning permission may be implemented. This application type can be used to either remove or vary such a condition.

For more information about making changes to your planning permission please refer to our the guidance notes.

Guidance Notes

What you need to submit

The list below details supporting documents that may need to be submitted as part of your application. Please refer to each section below in order to determine whether or not you need to submit it as part of your application.