Prior Notification - agricultural or forestry development - excavation or waste (PF18)

Prior Notification form should be used for proposals to carry out certain agricultural and forestry developments permitted under Parts 6 and 7 of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995.

Guidance Notes

What you need to submit

The list below details supporting documents that may need to be submitted as part of your application. Please refer to each section below in order to determine whether or not you need to submit it as part of your application.