Only use this form if your proposal involves the change of use of a building (and its curtilage):

  • (a) from Office (B1a) to a dwelling (C3)
  • (b) from a business use (B1), from a hotel (C1), from a residential institution (C2), from a secure residential institution (C2A) or from assembly and leisure (D2) to a State-Funded School* or Registered Nursery**
  • (c) from agriculture to shop (A1), financial and professional service (A2), restaurant and cafe

What you need to submit

The list below details supporting documents that may need to be submitted as part of your application. Please refer to each section below in order to determine whether or not you need to submit it as part of your application.