Carrying out of Mineral Working and Associated Development

Peterborough City Council are responsible for dealing with all minerals and waste planning matters.

This application type is for persons seeking permission to undertake operations for the extraction and processing of materials or waste.

What you need to submit

The list below details supporting documents that may need to be submitted as part of your application. Please refer to each section below in order to determine whether or not you need to submit it as part of your application.